Monday, September 1, 2008

Tagged - "6 Most Interesting Quirks"

I have been at my parents house this past weekend and they are getting thier computer fixed so I am a little delayed in posting. I do have several posts to do but I will start with this one.

Sherri tagged me to come up with the "6 most interesting quirks" about myself. This could be interesting but hard. So here it goes... (in no order)

1. I hate spiders. It doesn't matter how big or small it will be the biggest spider I have ever seen and I will not go near it. Funny thing, when I subbed for CPS I had a terantrala in my room for a week. I was supposed to do several things with it but I had another teacher come in to do it for me.

2. In my closet Casey has all white hangers and I have all black hangers. Our clothes are grouped together by what they are. My space and his space, then within that they are grouped together. Ex... mu short sleeves, work shirts, dress shirts, tank tops, jeans, shorts, etc...

3. I will not sleep on sheets after I shower if the night before I did not shower but showered in the morning. So if I showered this morning, I will not take a shower tonight and sleep in my sheets, they must be changed. Also, if one showers at night, we both shower at night, don't want to sleep on dirty sheets.

4. I check the doors of my house several times to make sure they are locked. Casey gets so upset because I check them at least 2-3 times before I will go to bed.

5. I usually order the same thing at restruants each time I go. When I find something I like at places I just stick to the tried and true.

6. It does not matter how hot it is, if I am laying down I have to have a blanket to cover up with. I have so many blankets at my house. My mom and both brothers are the same way.

I don't really have to many to tag so I tag Felicia, Kelly, and Beth.

3 comments:

The Barnes Crew said...

I'm with you on the closet thing! My clothes are all in order by color!

Laversa said...

I am the same way about being covered up. It drives Shawn crazy because I will feel like I am 150 degrees and still won't uncover any part of my body.

Bailey's Daily said...

How cool!! The clothes in my Closet are in color order too!!!!!!!

PS-Will you please add another post? I love reading your blog!!