Sunday, February 22, 2009

Catch Up...

So I know I am terrible about blogging right now. Things have been super busy at work and home. I am 34 weeks now. Reid is growing and will be here before we know it. We are working on getting his room together. Harper is doing great in her "big girl" room. She loves her bed.

We are still working with Harper on potty training. She is doing okay. She has her real good days and then she has not so good days. This day was the best. I was sitting in the bathroom with her waiting for her potty. She got her step and then this. No words needed... I guess going potty is hard work!


Not a whole lot more to post. I will try to post more often. My family is working on organizing a Mother's Day 5K Run in Moberly MO (about 30-45 minutes north of Columbia). We are working with a local radiology clinic to host it. It is a breast cancer prevention run. The proceeds will go to pay for mammograms for men and women who cannot afford them otherwise. Shan, my bro, did a Mother's Day Run in Australia for breast cancer, that is where we got the idea. We have had several friends and family with breast cancer so it is close to our heart. We are excited to organize/host this run. So that is keeping my family busy at the moment. So if you know anyone who wants to run or donate please let me know. We will have registration up soon.

1 comment:

Bailey's Daily said...

I miss seeing you guys everyday!! I really miss playing w/ Harper!! It has been so long since we have got together!! Miss You!!