Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Baby update!

Had another drs appointment today. I have gained 4 pounds since last time. Baby is doing well. Heart beat was high 140s. We are following the same pattern as with Harper this time around. I was supposed to have my big ultrasound on Nov 24 and find out what we are having but I asked Dr Wilson if we could move it up. So she called Dr Grants office and I go MONDAY!!! I am so excited. Yes I know I am the baby here. I just want to know! :) So after 8:30am Monday morning we should know what the baby is. SO EXCITED!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited to find out what the little one is too!

Bailey's Daily said...

That is so awesome!!! I can't w2ait to find out what it is!

The Smoller Family said...

Ooooh, so very anxious to find out what you're having. We'll be waiting on the big news!!!

The Barnes Crew said...

Ditto what the other three said!! :)