Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Baby Update

I had a doctors appointment yesterday (Monday). Things went really well. The baby's HR was in the 160s which is good. He or she is really low, again. Harper stayed low the whole 9 months. Who knows what this one will decide to do. I have gained 4 pounds since my last drs appt. I have not been feeling well. But hopefully that will get better soon. I am also not sleeping at night, between getting up to go the bathroom and my hips hurting it makes for a long long night. I talked to Dr Wilson about migraines. I have woke up with a migraine about every morning for the last 2 weeks. Not fun!! But things are going well with the baby and the baby is healthy so for that, I am happy and will put up with all the other things.

1 comment:

The Barnes Crew said...

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling crummy...migraines are the WORST!! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.